Code Plagiarism & Similarity API
Integrate your existing software with Codequiry's source code plagiarism checker.
Connect your account to run the live examples.
Codequiry SDK: Node.js/NPM
Install the Codequiry SDK for Node.js and easily check submissions with a few lines of code. If you would like to contribute external software or SDK's that utilize the Codequiry API, please feel free to contact us to display your project to the community.
DEVELOPER NOTES: Package is out of date due to an update in the API you will either need to modify it to update it or use the REST API manually in your code. The API Docs are updated so follow those instead when making requests.
Codequiry aims to achieve an equally fair environment for fields relating to computer science by preventing the use of unoriginal code. The first step to preserving academic integrity and original source code starts here.
- A code similarity checker
- Check your code for plagiarism
- Automatically grade your coding assignments
- Check java code for plagiarism
- Codequiry Code Checking API
- Codequiry releases updated insights page
- Codequiry vs Moss
- How to detect plagiarism in source code
- How a Code Plagiarism Detector Helps the IT Industry?
© 2021-2022 Codequiry, LLC.