Codequiry Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://codequiry.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Codequiry's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- sell, rent, lease, lend, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer or provide access to the Service to any person, firm, or entity except as expressly authorized by Codequiry, or access the Service to build a competing service or product
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Codequiry's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks; or (f) introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or other such malicious code into the Service
- automate access to the Site or the services, including, without limitation, through the use of bots, scrapers or other similar devices
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Codequiry at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Customer: (a) is solely responsible for and all activities arising from its Users, and (b) must keep its passwords secure and confidential, and notify Codequiry promptly of any known or suspected unauthorized access to the Service. Customer will comply with the Codequiry Terms of Service and any other instructions given with respect to the Service.
- The materials on Codequiry's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Codequiry makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Codequiry does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Codequiry or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Codequiry's website, even if Codequiry or a Codequiry authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS OR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING SITE AND SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR IT’S RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Codequiry's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Codequiry does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Codequiry may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Codequiry does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Codequiry has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Codequiry of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Proprietary Rights
As between Customer and Codequiry, the Codeqiury Intellectual Property is, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive property of Codequiry. Customer shall have no right to use, copy, distribute or create derivative works of the Codequiry Intellectual Property except as expressly provided herein. Codequiry shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Codequiry Intellectual Property. "Codequiry Intellectual Property” means the Service, and all improvements, changes, enhancements and components thereof, and all other proprietary materials and/or its licensors that are delivered, provided or used by Codequiry in the course of performing the Services, as well as all other intellectual property owned by Codequiry and all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade names, trade secrets, specifications, methodologies, documentation, algorithms, criteria, designs, report formats and know-how.