Code Plagiarism & Similarity API
Integrate your existing software with Codequiry's source code plagiarism checker.
Connect your account to run the live examples.
As the API is in Beta testing, we are constantly changing and improving it. There may or may not be any major changes to sending and recieving payloads, please make sure to keep updated with the changelog. The API will not be changed once Beta testing is complete.
API Documentation has been releasedThe documentation has been released, the API is now available for public use. There may be changes, stay tuned for any updates. We expect to exit Beta by the end of June.
June 1, 2019
Codequiry aims to achieve an equally fair environment for fields relating to computer science by preventing the use of unoriginal code. The first step to preserving academic integrity and original source code starts here.
- A code similarity checker
- Check your code for plagiarism
- Automatically grade your coding assignments
- Check java code for plagiarism
- Codequiry Code Checking API
- Codequiry releases updated insights page
- Codequiry vs Moss
- How to detect plagiarism in source code
- How a Code Plagiarism Detector Helps the IT Industry?
© 2021-2022 Codequiry, LLC.